Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!

This weekend was spent at my parents house in suburbia, celebrating Rosh Hashanah with the entire family, including all 6 nephews. It was a great weekend-- the weather was beautiful, the food was great, and DH finagled Friday night and Saturday off from work.

My sister gave me the Ovidrel trigger shot on Saturday night. I know its very likely that I will have to give myself shots at some point down the line, but I couldn't help but put off reality since I had her mad doctor skills at my disposal. We BMS'ed Friday and Saturday night, and we have an IUI scheduled for tomorrow morning. Hopefully there will additional BMSing Monday night if DH isnt too exhausted.

Tomorrow is my mother's surgery (in the end I didn't tell her any of the IF saga). She is incredibly worried, nervous, and scared. Cancer is terrifying enough, but she has somehow managed to go 60-odd years without requiring surgery. If you've never had it, its a daunting prospect.

Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment