Friday, September 25, 2009

Baby!

T had her baby, a gorgeous little boy! He has a head full of blond hair. I went to the hospital last night to visit them. He was just so little and precious. What a miracle. As I held him in my arms, I wondered to myself if (or hopefully, when) I would be able to do this with my own baby. Even his little farts were so cute!

I feel as though TTC consumes my life, to the point that I wonder how I never cared very much before. The past two years were tough. DH and I were living in Philadelphia. He was in business school, and I was commuting every day to NYC for work. Yup, thats a 2 hr 10 min commute each way (on a good day). It was all I could do to keep my head above water. My life was nothing more than train, work, train, sleep, repeat. Weekends were a welcome refuge but I didn't think of much else besides getting through the business school experience in one piece. Don't get me wrong, it was totally worth it. DH got an MBA from a top school, we made some great friends, and I got the break from NYC that I needed (I am in love with Philly). But all of a sudden, a switch flipped. Im ready for a little munchkin. NOW.

Today is 5DPO. FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment